The Conference Themes
The Focus Sectors
Handcrafted delights that instantly brighten up your day. Whether its chocolate, vanilla or cinnamon, we use the finest ingredients to produce these mouth watering artifacts.
1. Scientists, Researchers and Business Development teams of research institutions and other technology providers
2. Faculty, students and researchers of universities and affiliated colleges
3. Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
4. Corporate and Investors
5. Incubators / Accelerators and other enablers
6. Policy makers and fund providers
1. Getting insights from the policymakers, thought leaders from academia, facilitators and enablers.
2. Experiential Learning from the Startups.
3. Generation of startup ideas from faculty, researchers, students and Technology Providers.
1. To learn technology transfer / acquisition and IPR.
2. To learn the process of commercialization of innovation.
3. To identify the financing options for the start-ups.
4. To learn the best-practice strategies for success of start-ups
Session 1: Inaugural Speech & Theme Addresses
Session 2: Keynote Addresses by Distinguished Speakers
Session 3: Keynote Presentation by Corporate / Enablers / Accelerators / Incubators / Investors / Technology Providers
Session 4: Presentation by Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
Session 5: Valediction
Guideline for Synopsis Submission:
1. The synopsis should contain a title, name of presenter(s), designation / affiliation, and name / designation of institute mentor (if any) on the top. It should be ideally within 2-3 pages. A brief profile of the presenter and a forwarding letter from the head of affiliating institution should be annexed.
2. The start-up plan should highlight the technology and proof-of-concept, novelty of idea, its uses and applications, what benefit can be delivered to society or industry out of it, and the IPR status (additional sections can be added if necessary).
3. It should be typed in MS Word format, A4 size paper, Font: Calibri, Font size for Heading: 16, Sub-heading: 14, Body: 12, and Line Spacing 1.15.
4. Last date of submission of synopsis through email along with registration fee is 15th January 2020.
5. The participating institution may also form team(s) for the presentation. Each team may comprise of maximum 3 members. Maximum 10 minutes shall be given for each oral presentation.
6. Size of poster: 3’ x 2’ (L x B).